Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thou Shall Suck My Balls

So yesterday I went to retake my drivers test, which you can read from the last update I failed again. Besides that, I was in front of the testing place just about ready to take the test and threw a wrapper on the ground. Suddenly these 2 half wits jag-offs came up to me and showed me a badge they were wearing that said something in the lines of "Taipei Waste Air Team" or "T.W.A.T." They pointed to the wrapper on the ground and said I broke some law and would have to ticket me. They were serious too, they had their little digital camera and took some pictures of the wrapper on the ground, acting all like they are some CSI investigators checking out a murder scene. They spoke no English, and I speak no Chinese. They took my ID wrote up a ticket gave me back my license and then thanked me! Thanked me?! WTF are you thanking me for you asshole! When they gave it to me, I held it in the air and said to them "Guess what?, I'm not going to pay this" then walked away. The ticket is for $1200NT($37US). Well T.W.A.T...... Thou shall suck my balls!
I think I will actually send them a letter, telling them to suck it too. Stay Tuned for a future update with a letter I will write to them. Below is a copy of the ticket(in Chinese only) Enjoy!

No comments: