Wednesday, March 02, 2005

It's Getting Cold In Here, So Put On All Your Clothes

Weather in Taiwan makes little to no sense to me, like why oh why does it have to remain 60 and rain everyday? Maybe it doesn't rain all the time, maybe it shuts off when I sleep, so when I get up, it's all ready for me. The absence of heaters do not help much either. The only form of warmth I have is a crappy electric blanket that I use when I go to bed. There is no central heat in Taiwan anywhere, the closest to come to it is buying a personal heater, but since I'm cheap, I'd rather just freeze. Back in December it was nice out, still wearing shorts and sweating outside, everyday was clear skies and warm skin. Don't worry too much about my rant, come July i'm sure you will be hearing me complain about how god-damn hot it is and wishing for cold again. I'm never happy with weather. Apparently Jan-March is Taiwan rainy season, and it's suppose to rain everyday. I just don't understand it though, it's not like the plants need it, its still too cold for alot of the crops. Hopefully this blog doesn't turn into a place where all I do is complain...but I had to write this one, with weather like this, I can't go out and enjoy myself! Anyways I added support for comments after each post, so please leave comments if you want. Till next time.

No comments: