Monday, March 07, 2005

The Day After Tomorrow

This entry isn't going to follow any sort of theme or anything, just nonsense and random stuff. Just talking about things I got here in Taiwan or funny stuff and past and present stuff that has happened before I started this blog. First off is about the title of today's post. Hopefully the day after tomorrow I might get some sub work from my buddy Casey. I am almost flat broke and getting any work will be helpful and if they like me maybe I can get a job there. I'm all ready to start working again since it's been about a month since my last teaching job.
Besides that, about a month ago I got myself a cellphone, it's got some nice features, color display, custom ring tones and can add pictures but not take em, I didn't want a camera on my phone since I just got a new digital camera. Check it out, nice red color and it slides up.


Yun's brother gave us this gum today he got from a popular coffee brand in Taiwan called Mr. Brown. I don't think I have seen any of their stores(if they even have any), but the idea of coffee gum doesn't sound too appealing to me, I have yet to try it, but I have smelled it and it does smell like coffee. Here is a pic of it:


Oh man what else...I got on TV here in Taiwan, and no you can't have my autograph! It was for some English news that was running on a story on the fun life of foreigners in Taiwan.
Every month the members of Forumosa.com get together for what we call a "Happy Hour" were we all get together, drink beer and chat. One time about a month ago the TV guys showed up and filmed it. I'm not in all the scenes, and don't get an interview like some of my friends, but you do get to see me a few times in passing shots. You can download it from here (right-click and save to your computer) TV Star.
That's it for today, until next time, same Bat Time same Bat Channel!


No comments: