Sunday, March 06, 2005

EARTHQUAKE!!!

Oh man, at around 3:06am there was 2 earthquakes one minute apart about 5.9 on that scale thingy. Yun and I was up watching the movie "The Aviator" when it happened. She didn't feel it at first but I yelled out "EARTHQUAKE", ok maybe I didn't yell it, but I said it loud enough. At first it was just a little shake swaying back and forth, but when the second hit the floor was moving up and down. Was pretty exciting, but Yun and her brother were freaking out! They said never in their life did they feel 2 earthquakes in a row like that and it worried them, but I was all cool. Found out it was pretty weak in Taipei city, but other places got hit harder but there was minor damage except for 1 road that collapsed. Taipei is sure one hell of a rollercoaster!

No comments: